Becoming a knowledgeable professional involves dedication.
LAWN-A-Mat of Syracuse is hiring for 2017. Start your training now and earn while you learn! Begin working toward your new career as a NYS Certified Applicator.
- Certified Applicator Average 2017 Weekly Pay = 900.00+ (DOE)
- Entry Level Apprentice positions = DOE
- 4-10 hr/day work week – (Friday O.T. when requested)
- No weekend work – Not a sales position
- Off-season employment available – should you wish it.
To apply: Email or Fax Resume: 682-3657. THEN call 682-1002 to set up your pre-employment interview.
Lawn Care Specialist (Onondaga County)
As a Lawn Care Specialist you will properly apply products to our accounts lawn areas for: insect, disease, weeds, and other lawn problems, as directed by our training. Off- Season work program available. NO WEEK-END WORK – NOT A SALES POSITION!
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed.
- Follow our training regarding diagnostic and state reports.
- Maintain excellent communication, customer relations, and problem solving skills.
- Valid/clean NYS Driver’s license (DMV abstract).
- Pass a physical and drug test BEFORE hire.
- Be able to drive our company vehicle safely and follow all motor vehicle safety requirements.
- Specialist MUST have a valid NYS Pesticide Applicator License (3A or 3B).
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours/week, PLUS overtime as required.
To qualify for an interview for NYS Apprentice (Entry Level) Position – must have 2 years of college, or at least 2 years of “outdoor” experience, or both, along with SOLID 8th grade math skills.
Your resume should reflect above to qualify for interview.
Email or fax resume to: 682-3657. THEN call (315) 682-1002 to set up your interview.
Contact Us For A Lawn Analysis Today!