Becoming a knowledgeable professional involves dedication.
LAWN-A-Mat of Syracuse is hiring for 2020. Start your training now and earn while you learn! Begin working toward your new career as a NYS Certified Applicator.
- Certified Applicator Average 2019 Weekly Pay = 1100.00+ (DOE)
- 50 Hour Work Week (Weather Permitting)
- No weekend work – Not a sales position
- Off-season employment available – should you wish it.
To apply: Upload Resume or Fax: 682-3657. THEN call 682-1002 to set up your pre-employment interview with Gerry.
Lawn Care Specialist (Onondaga County)
As a Lawn Care Specialist you will properly apply products to our accounts lawn areas for: insect, disease, weeds, and other lawn problems, as directed by our training. Off- Season work program available. NO WEEK-END WORK – NOT A SALES POSITION!
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed.
- Follow our training regarding diagnostic and state reports.
- Maintain excellent communication, customer relations, and problem solving skills.
- Valid/clean NYS Driver’s license (DMV abstract).
- Pass a pre-employment physical, drug test, and NYS 8 Hour Course (Online) BEFORE hire.
- Be able to drive our company vehicle safely and follow all motor vehicle safety requirements.
- Specialist MUST have a valid NYS Pesticide Applicator License (3A or 3B).
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours/week, PLUS overtime.
To qualify for an interview for NYS Apprentice (Entry Level) Position – must have 2 years of college, or at least 3 years of “outdoor” experience, or both, along with SOLID 8th grade math skills.
Contact Us For A Lawn Analysis Today!